Godot Engine 2.1 ReleasedVersion 2.1 of the Godot Game Engine is released, with several usability and editor improvements (check the Godot News for more info):
- Drag & drop support and contextual menus in the editor.
- Several usability improvements in the script editor.
- Live script editing.
- Custom themes support and customizable keybindings for the editor.
- New asset sharing platform.
- Dynamic font support (TTF or OTF files).
- Fully internationalized editor UI.
- Improved profiler.
- HiDPI/Retina support.
- New plugin API.
- Improved asset pipeline and resource previews.
- Several bug fixes and minor improvements.
Godot is an advanced, feature packed, multi-platform 2D and 3D open source game engine. It provides a huge set of common tools, so you can just focus on making your game without reinventing the wheel.