Godot Engine 2.0 ReleasedThe Godot Game Engine reaches version 2.0 with many new features (check the Godot News for more info):
- Improved scene instancing and scene inheritance.
- Editor with new layout and theme.
- Live scene editing.
- New tools layout with Output Console, better Debugger and Animation Editor.
- New text-based scene format (.tscn).
- Multiple scene editing support.
- Onready keyword and singletons.
- Very improved gamepad support.
- New file dialog and filesystem dock.
- Improved code editor.
- Several bug fixes and minor improvements.
Godot is an advanced, feature packed, multi-platform 2D and 3D open source game engine. It provides a huge set of common tools, so you can just focus on making your game without reinventing the wheel.